
but I did, however, two days before halloween, go to a restaurant where all the waiters wore these old school, mao-supporting army uniforms. the friends I went with are pretty persuasive and got them to let me wear an outfit for a few pictures :)
and no, I haven't switched sides as far as my political convictions....just couldn't pass up the opportunity, even if my attempt to be a serious officer was pretty lame
p.s. the restaurant gave me the hat for free! I didn't even tell them how much I love hats...what a fun day!...even though I don't know if I'll actually wear this one too often :)
so, does that count for halloween? what did you (or your animals) dress up as?
4 comments:
You are hilarious...I'm so glad we are friends! But, I do however hate Halloween! I'm not sure what it is, but I just don't enjoy it. I do like pumpkins and fall and the candy part, but the spooky aspect and dressing up, not really my thing! But thankful for friends like you who certainly do make it fun!
You're just too cute. I dressed up as some sort of 60s or 70s girl...with a dress and tall boots and a side pony tail.... For all I know it actually branched into like 3 or 4 decades! ha.
Liza and I were Liza cat and Mommy cat. My mom bought the cat costume for Liza so I just figured I would go along with the theme. Check my blog for pics! Love you and hope you are doing well!
You absolutely crack me up...love it! I dressed up as a scary white foreigner. I got a lot of looks.
Post a Comment